What is Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams?
Direct Routing is a new capability launched by Microsoft in June 2018, which enables customers to bring their own telecom services into the Microsoft Cloud for Microsoft Phone System, in Teams.
Prior to this announcement, the only option for telecom services with Microsoft Teams was Microsoft calling plans.
Direct Routing is important because it provides a solution for organizations to leverage preferred telecom rates and take advantage of the many benefits of Microsoft Phone System with Teams.
• For customers to make and receive calls using Malaysia local number via Microsoft Teams.
• For customers that want to maintain their existing telco contract.
• For interoperability with 3rd party systems (e.g. existing PBXs during migration)
• To connect analog devices into Microsoft Teams (e.g. fax, paging systems, elevator phones)
• More flexible billing options
• When broader coverage than Microsoft Calling Plans is needed (such as INVITE Communications Call Plans)
HOW TO RING2TEAMS?
Have speCIFIC requirements?
Let us COOK UP a solution to CATER your needs
We’d be happy to give you a call and go through your requirements. Once we understand your needs, we will provide you with a detailed quotation. We can also create custom call plans, integrate with third party systems and customise the setup to create a custom solution based on your requirements.